1. trunk lift: lower back flexability (lay on stomach, hands and feet on ground, look at floor, lift up as high as you can)
2. sit and reach: hamstring flexability (1 leg bent, 1 leg straight, reach as far forward as possible with both hands stacked)
3. curl-up: abdominal strength (legs bent, hands on floor, sit all the way up and down to cadence, feet must stay on floor but can't be held down)
4. push-up: upper body strength (feet and hands only on floor, arms must go down to a 90 degree angle, must follow cadence)
5. pacer: cardiovascular endurance (run to a cadence, 20m as long as possible)
**Please work on these fitness components at home. Two times/week of class is not enough time to make a lot of improvement.