Magdalen is one of only fifty schools in the state accepted in to the FLUency Health Program. All Magdalen Catholic School families will receive a FREE Kinsa Smart Thermometer and will be able to see aggregated, anonymous information on any symptoms and illnesses going around the school. Parents simply download the free Kinsa App, create a profile for each child, and select Magdalen Catholic School. You must sign up by December 20 and thermometers will arrive at the school in January. Parents can contact Nurse Carla if they have any questions.
If you haven’t signed up yet for your family, don’t forget! You can look them up online at www.kinsahealth.com.
Kinsa Smart Thermometer
- Tells you your temperature
- Offers personalized guidance on how to soothe symptoms and when to call the doc
- Reminds you when to take meds and at what dosage
- Keeps your family’s health details in your pocket whenever you need them
- Shows which illnesses are circulating nearby for a better idea of what bug you’re fighting