Introducing EDGE. Edge is a national program designed to challenge the students with effective materials as well as engaging parents in meaningful conversations with their child either during or after the ride home. All parents who register their child for ECHO will also enter a parent ministry by which they will receive an email that will inform them about what we are talking about on a particular night as well as some discussion questions to help foster positive communication with their son/daughter.
We meet on the following Tuesday Evenings from 6:30-8:00pm:
Spring Semester 2014
- Mar. 4th: NO ECHO
- Mar. 11th: Nerf Wars!!!
- Mar. 18th: Prayer Squared Catechetical Night
- Mar. 25th: The Time is Now Catechetical Night
- Apr. 1st: Social Night
- Apr 8th: Father vs. Genie Catechetical Night
- Apr. 15th: Holy Week Prep (Prayer in Action)
- Apr. 22nd: HAPPY EASTER!!! Movie Night!!!
- Apr. 29th: W/Out Ceasing Catechetical Night
- May 6th: End of School Year Bash